Key Concepts, Definitions and Assumptions.
• Policy and Legislative Environment.
• Recognition, Validation and Accreditation - RVA’s Role in Education,Working Life and Society.
• Coordination and Stakeholder Interests and Motives.
• Sharing Learning : Cross-Country Observations.
• Features of Best Practice from Country Examples (pages 153 à 158) : Developed Countries (New Zealand, Australia, Republic of Korea, Japan, United States of America, Canada, South Africa, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, Portugal, Scotland, England) ; Developing Countries (Philippines, Thailand, Bangladesh, Mexico, Mauritius, Namibia, Benin, Burkina Faso).