This guide aims at being an innovative tool for whoever works in mobility programs and manages young people with fewer opportunities taking part in mobility experiences abroad.
It contains guidelines for project managers to be followed during the final evaluation phase, at the return of young people from their mobility experiences.
Those guidelines shall facilitate project managers in:
- Stimulating reflection with the youngsters about their learning path;
- Evaluating the mobility experience itself;
- Switching evaluation meeting in capitalisation one;
- Stimulating young people to identify further steps in the future;
- Stimulating the youngsters to discover and valorise their skills and identify skills required by the job market
Disponible ici en téléchargement: http://adice.asso.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Skills-porffolio-UK.pdf